London is a nonstop city. This October, we do have several events for all tastes. Starting with the fans of photography here are the highlights: Wildlife Photographer of the Year runs until March Natural History Museum.
You can choose to watch an exhibition of modern art. For the seventh year, PAD London Art Fair brings modern art, design, decorative arts, photography, jewellery and tribal art from 1860 to today. PAD London is available in Berkeley Square.
Moniker Art Fair returns this month, as well. Moniker is a ‘reminder of the international scope of street art and beyond’. Brick Lane is the stage for this big exhibition with a positive reputation among art collectors, critics and art lovers. Moniker Art Fair stays in London until 20th October.
If you prefer live music events, you can choose between Peter Gabriel, at O2 on 21st October, John Mayer on 20th or even Jessie J on 29th October. The O2 arena is only 20 minutes away from Hyde Park Hotels. WestPoint Hotel, Abbey court Hotel and Aspen Apartments welcomes all the festivals, all the visitors, and can help you choose the best programme for all your stay in London. Hyde Park Hotels, located in Sussex Gardens, one minute walking from Paddington Station, gives you the best comfort with the best deal.
This month, from 25th, you can go see London International Animation Festival. LIAF is a showcase of creative animation. The aim is to show that animation is more than cartoons for children. Available at Barbican Centre, ten minutes away from Paddington by tube.
Are you a food lover? The London Restaurant Festival hits the streets. This annual festival incorporates over 800 different restaurants from around the capital. Go out and you will find out Spanish food, Italian, Japanese, or even Mexican food. London Restaurant Festival ends on 21st October. So enjoy your visit and whilst staying at Hyde Park Hotels enjoy food from all over the world.
The Ski & Snowboard Show is coming on 30th October. Prepare yourself for the winter and try the snow as soon as you expected. This Snow show has been running for 40 years and keeps giving smiles to families and friends. Earls Court Exhibition Centre is the big stage for the snowboard show.
- Rod Stewart still going strong (hydeparkhotels.wordpress.com)
- Going to the Olympics: How to Make it Affordable (community.ally.com)
- London October 2013: Events, exhibitions and best things to do (telegraph.co.uk)
- The London Restaurant Festival (balancelondon.sacoapartments.com)
- Put Down That TV Dinner, It’s The London Restaurant Festival! (refinery29.com)
- Come and experience winter in London (hydeparkhotels.wordpress.com)
- London Cabbie Converts his Taxi into a Hotel Room for the Olympics (evanshalshaw.com)
- Paddington Bear in London (stevenglassman.de)
- Mark Hix at London Restaurant Festival 2013: Campaigning for better food for kids in restaurants (metro.co.uk)
- What’s On in London in October (airto.info)