Get into the festive mood and enjoy carol concerts. Keep reading to find out where to go this year and experience the best carol singing, Christmas services and festive concerts in London. The most popular events include Midnight Mass at St Paul’s Cathedral and Westminster Abbey. St Paul’s Cathedral is the spiritual home of Great Britain. This year St Paul’s hosts a series of concerts throughout all month of December. The Royal Albert Hall presents the most traditional Christmas celebration, Carols by Candlelight, mixing sing- along carols with readings from Charles Dickens and the Scriptures.
Southwark Cathedral has a number of festive carol concerts, as well. Most of the performers are members of the Cathedral Choir.
Westminster Abbey has been at the centre of royal and religious life of Britain. These events are very popular so it is advisable to book in advance for the services of lessons & Carols on Monday 23rd December at 6pm and Christmas Eve at 4pm.
St Martin in the Fields offers a seasonal glow throughout December with a range of services and carols. And of course Trafalgar Square offers a truly memorable Christmas experience with the famous Christmas Tree & Carols in the square.
If you are coming to London just to enjoy the spirit of Christmas feel free and come to visit our 3 star hotels in Paddington. Westpoint Hotel and Abbey Court Hotel offers the best comfort and gives you a warm Christmas. Visit our website at www.westpointhotel.com / www.abbeycourthotel.com and see the best offers we have this Christmas.
- Here We Come A-Carolling…. (chairmanofcouncil.com)
- VIDEO: Carol tradition revived in Truro (bbc.co.uk)
- Get into the Christmas spirit with Westminster Abbey (sw1shblog.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Carol Concert (portsunlightchoral.wordpress.com)
- Long List of Life Updates (barefootandgrowing.wordpress.com)
- Upcoming event – Liverpool Echo Christmas Carol Concert, Liverpool (whatsonwhere.wordpress.com)
- Cathedral bells ring at school’s carol service (watfordobserver.co.uk)
- Carolling Christmas to celebrate (timesofmalta.com)
- Carols in the Cathedral (ellanhyde.wordpress.com)