Whether you are a book lover or just appreciate reading, you will enjoy visiting British Library. Take your kids and understand the great story of Peter Pan and friends. Children can help him create a giant Peter Pan installation, or they can write their own story. Your child can also win a prize if they dressed like their favourite character. Are you a reader? Well, just beware that the kids will rule the place. Suitable for families with children aged 3-10 years.
Still in British Library? Go check “Picture This: Children’s Illustrated Classics”. This exhibition is ideal for those who want to explore classic children’s books from the 20th century.
Are you a film lover. BL have one of the largest sound collections in the world. This collection is for all filmmakers, photographers and animators.
Well, there’s a lot more to see, and Paddington it’s only 20 minutes from British Library. Our hotel located in Sussex Gardens (www.westpointhotel.com ) is well located, in central London, with all the transports around. To British Library you can take the tube, which is 1 minute walking from Hyde Park Hotels (www.hydeparkhotels.com ).
We’ll love to see you and for sure we will recommend the best plan for you. We always welcome you.
- Illuminated Manuscripts at the British Library (iveyvrl.wordpress.com)
- Featured Blog: British Library’s Medieval Manuscripts (everything.typepad.com)
- British Library Offers Trendy eReader Cases (goodereader.com)
- Exhibition: Georgians Revealed at the British Library (thelastphotographer.wordpress.com)
- Cool! Students Use British Library Archive to Create 17th Century Virtual Worlds (infodocket.com)
- Restaurant review: The Keeper’s House at the Royal Academy of Arts, London (highlife.ba.com)
- Important Update – Nov 2013 British Library Workshops (phoenixandkids.wordpress.com)
- The Shakespeare sculpture at the British Library (britishlibrary.typepad.co.uk)
- British Library Primary School Winter Workshops (phoenixandkids.wordpress.com)