London is full of light and Christmas decorations, trees filled with angels and carol singing. London is especially magical at this time of the year. Walking down the street, wherever you go, it is possible to feel the spirit. People smiling, with their eyes full of joy.
On the Southbank along the river, the Winter Festival is a big attraction. Walk along the river, to experience a different Christmas market; where you can enjoy the carousel and other rides for your children. Close to Southbank is Paddington where you can find a 3 star hotel with great Christmas decorations. There are several hotels in Paddington that never loose their elegant touch. Westpoint Hotel is one such hotel.
Why not enjoy this Christmas spirit with some contemporary music, and intimate performances, as well? Until 17th December enjoy Music Winter Festival in Spitalfields. This magic show is only 20 minutes away from Paddington Station.
So come to London, enjoy your stay with us, and appreciate our discounts. You can book through our website and get a Christmas gift from us. Go to www.westpointhotel.com.
- Looking for Changing Guards? (hydeparkhotels.wordpress.com)
- Brussel Sprout-Powered Christmas Tree Lights Up London’s Southbank Center (inhabitat.com)
- A Wonderland In Paddington (lunchmoneyfashionista.wordpress.com)
- Time lapse of Trafalgar Square Christmas tree being raised (telegraph.co.uk)
- Nikon D3200 practice at Southbank Christmas Market. (thelondonmum.me)
- ‘Tis the Season! (lizzeeshmoo.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Tag … (lucysdiamondinthesky.wordpress.com)
- Getting festive at Southbank Market (jogoldingonline.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Cards 2013 (catiemccartney.wordpress.com)
- Hello London (mappingoutmyworld.wordpress.com)