Since 1871, Royal Albert Hall has received the world’s greatest artists and performers, that is why has been considered one of the world’s most famous stage and with unprecedented history.
The Hall is a registered charity held in trust for the nation, located in South Kensington, in the heart of the city of London, in Kensington. If you want to see the concert of your dreams, do not forget to book your journey in advance and choose our three star hotels for the best comfort. Very close from Royal Albert Hall this stylish and elegant building has beautiful Victorian lines. Hyde Park Hotels (Westpoint Hotel, Abbey Court Hotel and Aspen Apartments) offers you the best service and attendance.
St Paul’s Cathedral is extremely close from Hyde Park Hotels, as well. A majesty building that dominates the London skyline and visitors can climb 528 steps to Golden Gallery for the spectacular and panoramic views of London. From these three star hotels, you can walk to Wellington Arch, one of the most viewed London landmarks, very close to Hyde Park. Go to the balconies, and explore the bronze sculpture as the views over London’s Royal Parks and the Houses of Parliament.
Staying at Westpoint Hotel gives you the easy access to Windsor Castle. The oldest and largest occupied castle in the world, and the official residence of Her Majesty The Queen, Windsor castle is 30 minutes by train from Paddington. So why not stay with
- I ♥ London (brazillandbeyond.com)
- A Juan Luis Guerra milestone at London’s Royal Albert Hall (dominicantoday.com)
- Fans evacuated from Royal Albert Hall after electrical fire (standard.co.uk)
- Royal palaces in peril (express.co.uk)
- Nonstop London (hydeparkhotels.wordpress.com)
- Sell-out show, and it all goes up in smoke: fans evacuated from Royal Albert Hall after fire (standard.co.uk)
- £92 a ticket, and it all goes up in smoke: fans evacuated from Royal Albert Hall after fire (standard.co.uk)
- The Royal Addresses of Tudor England (local.answers.com)
- BAFTA and Royal Albert Hall present Conversations with Screen Composers: Dario Marianelli (intospotlight.wordpress.com)