Do you think it is freezing now? Not in London. London has this peculiar essence that no cold can get you out of streets. Every Londoner or everyone who lives in London knows that it is impossible stay home in the Winter. Whether rains, snows, sun, wind… Nothing stops a true Londoner. Every day there’s something going on. The options are vast. So if you would like to know more about culture from all over the world, art, music or even festivals of any style you are in the right place.
If there is a city where the best musician comes out, it is London. Every fan of quality music knows where to get one of the best tours of rock n’ roll. London has an impressive rock music history, and it is a pleasure to show it to every visitor, or to any lover of rock music. The London Rock Music Tour takes you to rock n’ roll landmarks; from bohemian Soho to the north London neighbourhoods of Camden Town, and Hampstead Village. Wants to know more about The Beatles? Paul McCartney? Then come to London. Want to know where the Rolling stones cut their first album or met Pink Floyd studios? The London Music Tour takes you there.
From Hyde Park Hotels only takes ten minutes to get the tour. You can also visit the place where Jimi Hendrix burned his first guitar, where Jimmy Page cut his first album and where Amy Winehouse lived.
This is London, so come to visit us this winter and check all the things we have to offer. This city never sleeps and neither does Hyde Park Hotels. We are available 24 hours a day. We are always ready to assist any guest.
- Film Review: American Masters: Jimi Hendrix- “Hear My Train A Comin'” (irom.wordpress.com)
- Gene Simmons On Kurt Cobain And Amy Winehouse: ‘What, Just ‘Cause You Died That Makes You An Icon?’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gene Simmons Calls Jimi Hendrix Death ‘Original’ in New Interview (wzlx.cbslocal.com)
- London’s Villages: The 51% property price premium (primeresi.com)
- Why do tourists like Camden so much? (madeincamden.net)
- Gene Simmons Insults Kurt Cobain And Amy Winehouse, “They’re Not Legends” (getmybuzzup.com)
- Singer Amy Winehouse Found Dead (theblaze.com)
- Gene Simmons On Kurt Cobain And Amy Winehouse: ‘What, Just ‘Cause You Died, That Makes You An Icon?’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pink Floyd Reunion Hope, Ignite Festival: London Weekend – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Jimi Hendrix: ‘The more famous he got, the less happy he became’ (independent.co.uk)